Tuesday 16 July 2019

SPLURGE VS SAVE | CHILD’S SLEIGH BED


I found this cute blog about sleigh beds. Enjoy!



This week I’m looking for ideas for Munch’s new bedroom furniture. This will be her first ‘big bed’, as she has been sleeping in a toddler bed up until now. I already knew we wanted white furniture and after scouring online, I fell in love with the idea of a simplified white child’s sleigh bed.

CHILD’S SLEIGH BED SPLURGE

I love House of Fraser and spied this ‘Adorable Tots Caprice Sleigh Bed‘, with trundle bed (great idea!), but it was a staggering R10000! Granted they assemble it for you and it includes the trundle bed and both mattresses, but still. I knew I could find a cheaper alternative without too much compromise.
CHILD’S SLEIGH BED SAVE

There was no way I was forking out almost R10000 on a kids single bed. I have a whole room to decorate! So I scoured around and came across a nice example (including mattress) on sale for R2000, but not only was it sold out, the reviews weren’t great. There were comments talking about the quality of the finish on the bed. So my search continued. I found a near exact match from another store. - on offer for only R2500.

So in summary - you CAN get a gorgeous sleigh bed at an affordable price! Remember to look at the sleigh beds available at Bed King.




Article source: https://www.scottishfamilyliving.com/childs-sleigh-bed/

No comments:

Post a Comment