Friday 3 July 2020

These Sleep Quotes Capture the Bond Between You and Your Bed

Nothing's better than a good night's sleep. When you need an excuse to lie down and put your feet up — whether it's at your usual bedtime or for a quick afternoon nap — these cute quotes and sayings from your favourite authors, celebrities, and thinkers have you covered.

The best thing to do first thing in the morning is to go right back to sleep. - Unknown
 Sleep is the best meditation. - Dalai Lama
Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon. - Charles M. Schulz
 Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping. - Unknown
 There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it. - Mindy Kaling
 "Go to bed you’ll feel better tomorrow" is the human version of "Did you try turning it off and on again?" - Unknown
 A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. - Irish Proverb
 You miss 100% of the naps you don’t take. - Unknown
 I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast. - Unknown
 Let’s start by taking a smallish nap or two … - Winnie the Pooh
I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? - Ernest Hemingway
 I usually take a two-hour nap from one to four. - Yogi Berra
 Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone. - Anthony Burgess
When the going gets tough, the tough take a nap. - Tom Hodgkinson
I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap. - Bob Hope 
The nicest thing for me is sleep. Then at least I can dream. - Marilyn Monroe
When I wake up, I am reborn. - Mahatma Gandhi
There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. - Homer
We are such stuff as dreams are made on. - William Shakespeare
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

If you don’t feel like this about sleeping… and your bed - you might need to make your way to a bed shop like Bed King and get yourself a suitable, dream-inspiring bed. Find your nearest bed store here.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment